The Twilight Brigade's nonprofit's mission is that No One Need Die Alone.
The Executive Director will spearhead development, training and fundraising efforts as The Twilight Brigade continues to grow. A new position in the organization, the Director will have the opportunity to build The Twilight Brigade from 5,000 volunteers in 9 chapters to 10,000 volunteers in 20 chapters.
- Develop and execute The Twilight Brigade's annual fundraising plan
- Secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors
- Creating and executing a strategy for a large sustained base of annual individual donors
- Overseeing organization of special events
- Developing and tracking proposals and reports for all foundation and corporate fundraising
- BA (required), MA (a plus)
- 5-plus years experience in development
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with hospice and end of life care
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to jobs@TheTwilightBrigade.com.